Okay so tomorrow is the big day. I’m getting married to my soul mate and I am excited, nervous, anxious and terrified all at once. So to get my mind off of it for a little bit I’m going to indulge you in some tidbits. Just random things about me.
- Favorite drinks: Coffee and Mountain Dew (Monster if I can get a hold of it).
- Favorite comfort food: Grilled Cheese with Mozarella.
- Favorite snack: Salt & Vinegar chips.
- Favorite place in the house: The rocking chair by the window.
- Favorite place to go: My mom’s.
- Favorite colors: black, pink & white and autumn colors.
- Favorite song: “You Lift Me Up” by Josh Groban.
- Favorite genre of music: Iconic rock and strangely (grins) I enjoy Love Metal.
- Favorite band/music artist: Appocalyptica (Finnish Band).
- Favorite celebrity: Norman Reedus.
- Favorite movie: Boondock Saints (I & II).
- Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead.
- Favorite comfort clothes: Giant “Hustle” T-shirt & leggings with my kitty cat slipper socks.
- Favorite season: Autumn.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas.
- Places I’ve lived: Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Florida, Georgia, and Ohio.
- I am a mommy to a furbaby named Tux who thinks he’s human most of the time instead of a cat.
- I wear my hair up in a pony tail or in a half ponytail most of the time.
- I separate M&M’s by color and eat them one color at a time (Skittles & Nerd candy too).
- I fall asleep with the television on at night.
Ok so there is 20 random things of favorites and strange things I call quirky. And I think I’ll call it here so I can get things together, do my nails and finish eating my dinner.